Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kate is going to love being a pooper scooper!


Kate's birthday is this week!

I am sort of a toy purger now that the kids are getting older. If they don't play with it, it's gone. It has been so nice. I am a born dejunker. So Kate really doesn't have much in the toy department.

So it was fun to go to the toy store and pick her out a toy. I am only getting her one toy. And one giant stuffed animal. Because that is what she really wanted anyway.

When I saw this toy it sealed the deal.


Who can turn down a pooping puppy toy with pooper scooper and all!!!

Uh...not me!!!! I'm not kidding. She will love it. It is the perfect present for her.



He also actually eats little dog biscuits. She will love it.

Does anyone else think all these toys with people bodies and animal heads is weird? I find them a little creepy.


Check THESE out!!!!

It is hard to tell by my hand but they are GIANT tootsie pops. Loved them.


 Justine's birthday is soon as well. The girls usually celebrate together.

Justine decided she wanted a Union Jack comforter for her birthday for college. It was too much money so she decided to go with red and she found these cute pillows from eBay.

I am indulging her to make bed look awesome for her.

THE GIRL HAS NEVER SLEPT ALONE. I mean maybe on occasion, but some sibling (including the older one) always crawled in her bed to snuggle with her.

So I really want her to have a great bed.





The moose is because our Corey gave all the kids wild life nick names and she was moosie. These pillows we found for good price. Otherwise it is ridiculous how expensive fun pillows are! Sheesh! I also got her bed spread for a great price.

And....I think this is funny.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...