Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bo had his first Pine Wood Derby race!


Corey and Bo made his car. I was really happy that the painting was all Bo's job.  It looked cute. Orange is Bo's favorite
 color. Probably because it is Nathan's also. 


Lots of family came to support Bo! 



Faithful Grandpa Dale! Rhett just loves him and sticks with him like glue. It warms my heart. And Dale is very gentle and very affectionate and I like that Rhett gets to be around that. Rhett and Nathan love to go "help" Dale at his cabin. I say "help" because Dale usually plays instead. Meaning last time they went to work they all went to some car race instead. And he fed them so much they both were stuffed sick. Dale loves to make a million little gas station trip.s He is my kind of guy!




Uncle Frank and Aunt Sherri also!




Ready to watch the first race. We had quite the race. It was all computerized and then the boys got to watch an instant replay on the monitor.







 Bo came in third!!!! Very cool!



Look at the darling trophies they had for the boys. So fun.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...