Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kate's Happy Birthday!

 Becsasue I am tired I am serperating the girl's birthday's for the blog. They celebrated together though at Grandma's with presents and cake and icecream.


I m not sure why bit this was one of my favorite cakes. I just thought it was so bright and cute. Kate was annoyed because she wanted me to make her a One Direction boy and I made her have a rainbow. Lol. I asked her if she wanted a rainbow and she said yes, But then her story changed.

She is a strong willed little thing. I seriously feel like it is Kassidy ALL over again. I have more hope this time because Kassidy and I get along just fine so I hope she and I will too.



She wanted to put her own candles in. Her daddy bought her these swirly candles.






Justine and Kate's presents.



Checking out the pooping dog.


This Lion has been the best present ever. She carries it around non stop loving on it. Worth every cent.


Nathan and her fascinated by the pooping dog. She played all night with it cleaning up his poops with the pooper scooper. It was so funny.

This was Kate's year for her first birthday party.


I got it in my head that decorating sugar cookies would be a good plan for the party kids to do as an activity. The they could eat their cookies.

 So here is Kate getting the cookies ready. She and I worked on them together and it was a good project for us to do together.

While Kate was at her basket ball game, Justine decorated the house for her.


This K is special because Bo made it just for her.


I feel sad not to post the birthday pictures but I want to respect the little kids whose parent might not want them blogged. But the high light of the party was all the kids getting a chance to hold the parakeet, Zane. The little girls LOVED that.

And the girls spent a very long time decorating the sugar cookies. They loved it!

They got to take their plate home of their cookies.



We also played a game called spin the nail polish. A little girl would spin the bottle and it would land on a color of nail polish. Then we would paint one nail with that color. They seemed to love it.

It was a short, sweet party. Very manageable. I usually go overboard so I was proud of myself.

Kate was given one of these crafts where you scrape the black off and make a design. (Thanks, Tiffany) Justine and Rhett loved it!!! Justine actually spent hours sitting here making designs.



Pretty good, huh? We teased Justine...Can Kate have a turn to play with her toys???


This is EXACTLY how I feel about camping!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha, glad she/everyone enjoyed the gift.
you are awesome--carina talks about her birthday all the time now (it's not until May!) she had so much fun!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...