Thursday, August 7, 2014

For reals..... You know it is funny!

You guys....Don't even get me started. I think I am so stinking hysterical.

My girlie is home sick. She is doing well and she is home sick. I got a sweet letter from a man in her ward.

It was so beautiful to me as a mamma of course. 

"Dear Parents
I wanted to write you a quick note to tell you how much we appreciate having your daughter serving in our ward.  I am the ward mission leader and have seen many missionaries come through here.  She came out fresh and new, but now I see her boldly testifying Christ's message.  They just had a baptism last week.  Erna  who was baptized just loves the Sister.  There are so many good things happening.  I just want you to know that your sacrifice to have her here is very worthwhile.
All the Best

David"

I man for reals. Beautiful right?

Her birthday is in August an I am preparing her birthday package. Here are a few cute little things that I figured would make her and her companion a little happy. I am going to send her a party in a box.

But the part that is going to kill you in absolutely uncontrollable hilariousness is the people who are attending her party!!!! 

Here we go...do you get it? I glued family members onto movie star bodies!!!!!!!! I have done this before. I never stop thinking it is funny. The guy who helped me laminate thought it was a riot as well.












Grandpa and Grandma

























Brody....the kids insisted I put him on a cats body

























Rhett....when he saw his he was like..."I don't even like cats!!!!"


























Mamma on a bike!


Little brother, Nathan



Little sister Kate and cousin



Sister from our church


Daddy


Aunt Wendy


Bo


Cousin Sky. He is always naughty for pictures.


Aunt Sherri and Uncle Frank


Uncle Jason


Sister Justine and friend Cheyenne


Grandpa and Grandma (she is in a swim suit!)

























Sister from church


Fun stuff for her to make cupcakes. (I hope she has some cupcake tins!)



bye for now! Kids begging to be read too!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...