Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The problem with tankinis is....


You have to remember to bring the bottoms!

Tonight we had free swim night at cool water slide park and lazy river park with our orthodontist. 

I bought a long tankini last year thinking it would go great with black shorts and no one would see my top legs. Tonight...I forgot my shorts. :( So I had to swim in my capris. They were heavy and hard to keep up and the tankini was hard to keep down! I am going with a traditional swim suit next time!

But we had so much fun. I went down the water slides with the kids and we had the most fun in the lazy river thing. We just went around and around. It was fun! I enjoy Justine so so much. We just laughed and laughed. It was fun with all the kids! (No pictures)

Last night we had a different swim night with a different dentist. So we have been having fun.

 Bo was proud of his trick...


Kate wanted me to help her do it... It was not working.



Kate's craft. Later she ate the marshmallows....even thought they were glued on.




On the way home from the swim party we drove past Justine's soon to be new home. And we drove past the track that I use to exercise on from when I went to college the first time around. I was telling the kids that I got stressed out waling the track because of the worms. I told them they were becoming a burden and I had to quit walking there. The worms would come out on the moist track and be stuck and I knew they were just going to dry and die. And I mean their were a TON of worms. And I had to try not to step on them and I had to quit walking to try to save them and then I had to try to ignore them and feel the guilt of knowing I could have saved that one worm. I finally had to quit walking there. It became to stressful. Honest. 

My kids think I am very weird now.

Kate wanted to show me her super cool trick. 

"Mom! Hand me an egg!"


Tada! She was stuck! I think she is onto something great here!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...