Sunday, August 3, 2014

Busy Summer!


Our summer is flying by! Thank HEAVENS! I like my kids home when they don't fight. But Bo and Kate fight NON STOP. It's awful. My big kids, they all get along so well for siblings. They watch Dr. Quinn together practically every night. Their relationships are what I have always hoped for. The little kids? BLAhHHHH!!!!! 

Oh well, here is Bo at pack night. This is my friend. She keeps me supplied with vegetables all summer, Awesome. Anyway, it was their bike rodeo and they had to pretend to be paper boys and throw the paper on the door mat. It was so cute.










 Here is the troop driving as SLOW as they could. 
It was pretty funny.


Bo got to go to a little scout camp. Here he is making secret codes. I love this boy. He is a DOLL!

Well, Basically these are the types of pictures Kassidy is sending me. Still goofy as ever! Love her. Really missed her today. Like really. 




It looks to me as if her companion was made in Heaven just for her.


I think Kate might be heartbroken when Justine leaves and she has to sleep alone. Every night is a knew sleeping adventure I swear. Lol. She doesn't even want to go to bed at night until Justine does. 




 We have slowly been packing Justine up. I want it to finally be Kate's room. We are making it her space hoping she will play in her room more. Also to try to soften the blow that her other sibling is leaving.

This was Justine's walls before. One Direction EVERYWHERE. 




She took a few posters down everyday to soften her blow. We have promised Kate poster with puppies and kittens!



I'll post some pictures later. She will have a little desk, a little play table, we painted the dressers white, and I am giving her a cubby where we are going to arrange her "office" supplies. 

Lots of changes going on here.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...