Friday, August 8, 2014

How much would an old school bus be?


Corey works for a nice company. They still do sweet things like send us a Christmas Ham and take us out to a work dinner or two a year. We went to this place last year and we just had to go back because you get to sit by the snake river and drink (the guys was amused when Corey and I ordered pop) and just be in the beautiful atmosphere. It is seriously lovely.


Then we got to sit on the patio for dinner. They made a mistake on  y meal. The waitress was thrilled that I didn't care at all and took the Buffalo they brought by accident. I am not fussy. I don't care for steak and things like that anyway. I was more excited that I got garlic smashed potatoes and the kids would get to try buffalo later. 

We had cool appetizers that were all gourmetish like duck and fancy olives and cheeses and huge capers and wings and egg rolls that had beef and sauerkraut in them. They were good. Duck is GROSS.


Corey's work mates and the wives. 


My dad made me salt and pepper shelves!!!! I was concerned if I should put them up or if it would be "too much".  Turns out...I LOVE IT and he is making me another one for the other wall. I love having them out finally! Thanks dad!


Here is Brody. He is "so ashamed!" Isn't that he best ever!!!!!! Smart boy. He is injured again. He is so active he keeps getting hurt! He had worn his pads off in two spots. Now he has torn or somehow hurt his dew claw. (That is why it is often good to remove them as puppies) So I am not sure yet what to do about that! Our dog has adhd just like my kids!!!!!! He ate my phone charger last night!!!! But I still love him. He is so loyal.



K, remember how I just got done saying I was going to buy and refurbish an old school bus and I had no idea why? Well my friend sent me this picture and now I know why!!!! DARLING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not joking now. I need a bus.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...