Sunday, August 10, 2014

my favorite place on earth


Years ago Kassidy was in a singing group that performed an act at West Yellowstone PlayMill we took the family and went to watch her and watch a play.

It was PURE MAGIC.

I mean it. Pure magic.

And our whole family left their hearts there. We love the PlayMill. It is my favorite place on earth. It just is.

It is just basically college age kids putting on plays with singing and funny stuff. You are in this room that is just so cozy and cottagy and mom and popish and L.O.V.E.L.Y. There isn't a bad seat and you can actually see the actors looking at you. One year Justine and Kassidy were spit on when one of the boys were singing and that was it for them. They were forever smitten after that. From then on we had to get front row tickets. Corey was always like really? and we were like Yes. Really. Front row.

During the intermissions the actors come around and sell fudge and ice cream Sundays and popcorn and cookies and pop and root beer floats.... My rule was we order whatever treats we want(which really means two each) because that was part of the magic.

My kids adore it there.

This year Justine and I went. She can afford her own ticket, aht's why she got to go. She brought her DARLING friend Cheyenne who can also afford her own ticket.

We went with my friend Becci and her family. (doesn't she have great hair?)




































So we had a great day. We ate hamburgers, we tasted cappuccino potato chips, took pictures, and went to the play and did a little shopping.

 At the play...

Yea, I wear glasses for movies and plays and class. Lol, my lens are not as fat as they look!



The guy at the play was making me catch popcorn!




The chips....


The pictures in the wildlife....






































Justine and her bestie....






 Me and Becci's sweet and fun girlie...


 Shopping and eating....



 Sweet big brother...


 


 Super fun day. I am SOOOOOOO going to miss my "Dean". Cheyenne made me laugh by calling Justine that. When the kids were little they couldn't say her name so they always called her that. Cheyenne heard once and thought it was so funny and so she calls her that as well.

So Brody is wearing his paws off over and over from too much running around! Poor dog. We wrapped them tonight and he must like it because he left them on.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...