Saturday, July 25, 2015

Um.....have I said this yet before? "Is it time for school to start yet?"

Heya,

I am having trouble getting my pictures on my computer so dang.

My kids are still remembering and loving our little trip to St. George. I didn't finish blogging it and since a few years ago I lost pictures on my computer which makes me DEVESTATED to think about....I am still blogging about it so I have it somewhere.

These pictures I took in the complete dark. The flash lit them up. we are having a movie outside of my sister and brother in laws house. It was fun.

In the middle of the movie one of  my little kids needed me and so I quietly snuck in front of the screen where my kid was sitting but then I TRIPPED (because I do super clutzy things like that) and I completely BIFFED it in front of everyone. It scared my sister in law but I was totally fine. My kids of course are already busting up because they have seen me fall a million times and not get hurt. Although I chew them out every time they laugh. That is just SOOOO rude.








This is one of my very favorite things about life. I like that I just get to love people and I don't have to care if they deserve it or are worthy for it. Sometimes I get really excited to be a Social Worker.
 
























I sort of feel like this is what I am doing right now. Losing my new therapist was kind of a blow. I am reevaluating things and reestablishing things and restrengthening things and I do feel like I have left bits of myself everywhere I go. I suppose we all do. I am waiting for it to be easier though and feel the sunlight.

'Cept I don't really like the sun anyway. So, whatever. It sounds good.

Have I ever mentioned that I am the shoe dying master at work? It is my favorite thing to do and I am good at it and they look awesome when I am done with it. Just sharing in case you need to know my special talents.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...