Thursday, July 2, 2015

Did you know mice are little lovies?

Tonight I saw the movie Cinderella with Justine, Nathan, and some friends. 


This girl was DARLING!!!!

And I loved the quote...



And I LOVED where she saved the stag and said this to the prince....
When I was a girl I COMPLETELY believed I had a special way with animals and could understand them. Haha



And I adored the mice. They were so cute. We have mice and they seriously are sweet little pets. They even like to be scratched by their ears like a cat would. And the kids get them out all the time and play with them and the mice are patient. 


And if you really want a cute book...This has been my favorite to read to the kids for a long time. It has the Cutest pictures and rhymes about why mice are the best pets. We LOVE it. 





































I loved the whole entire movie. IT WAS DARLING!!!! 

So here are my FROZEN surprises! While at the museum...on a total freaky chance....The Frozen girls JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE!!!!!!

Oh, Kate was so thrilled. She wondered if they were really them but she believed they were becasue these girls played their part SO adorably well. Kate went back and visited so many times she got invited to Ella's (?) birthday party. haha. Of course we were too busy with cousins to make it...

Kate kept going back to ask them question after question about things in the movie (which I have never seen. Shame on me). I also made the WHOLE bunch of us  pose. They weren't thrilled. But those pictures i don't have copies of yet. Sad. 



Bo DID NOT want to pose with two girlie girls!!!!! They convinced him to do a silly face and they would do something silly too. He fell for it. I love that he is doing his crossed eyed face and they are doing caribou antlers! So funny. 


Then Kate had to have her silly face too. 





























They were just great actors and in character the whole time!!!!
Loved them. Love my girl. I complain a lot about how busy and demanding she is. But she has a darn sweet little heart. 


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...