Monday, July 27, 2015

I know deep in my heart that Cheese Balls aren't food.

Oh, but how I LOVE them They are so delicious even though I assume they are some how made of plastic.


























Kassidy wrote today and she is doing BEAUTIFUL. WONDERFUL. CRAZY AWESOME. She was struggling but now she has been rejuvenated and is loving her companions. I am super excited because I sent her earrings of wiener dogs that are in a hot dog bun. I sent ones of her companion too. In return I get weird cheese ball pictures. :)

Kate has been BEGGING to get her ears pierced for years. Daddy finally said yes so we got to do it. Then she was so freaked out we finally had to force her so she would quit bugging me about it and wanting me to pinch her ear to show her how bad it was or wasn't going to hurt. Which doesn't work at all anyways.





She survived and is happy they are done.

Justine is happy to get to buy her little sister earrings!



So I get to have surgery again in a few weeks. It isn't an enormous deal and I am not worried about it. It is called a "scar revision" to touch up some of my scars from my skin removal surgery. I love my doctor and am glad he is so easy to work with and I trust him completely. Even if all my money probably did go to pay for his wife's GINORMOUS BEAUTIFUL TURQUOISE ring. I mean guys. I loved it but it was seriously as long as her whole finger. It was so cool. Did I ever tell you the bill from the hospital was 70,000? Yeah. Glad for our insurance.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...