Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cabella or Scheels? Yawn. Been there done that.


On the way down for our trip I decided to stop at Scheels so the little kids could ride the Ferris wheel. last year Corey and I went to both of them at different points. I think I like Cabellas better becasue they have fudge. And I like Scheels becasue of the photo ops but they were broken. And I like the Ferris wheel except I am pretty scared of heights and the LINE TAKES FOREVER!!! So I am pretty well happy if I never go to either of those two boring places again. 

Sorry. it is what it is. 

At least there was one cool new photo op of big foot. All my pictures loaded misshapen. 





We had Kate stand just perfect so the coyote was getting Kate. 




















That's all. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...