Sunday, July 26, 2015

Guess what this spells....eB oT edirB. Nothing that's what!!!!!

Kassidy's best little friend is getting married in August. So we are throwing her a bridal shower this week. I am actually excited about it! I have had to learn to relax, I use to get super stressed about these things and anyone coming to my house because I felt like I had to get spotless. But now I am more relaxed. Now I just have to control myself because I want to PINTEREST out EVERYTHING. I love the banner trend right now. I just made the cutest one. Too bad I glued all the words on backwards. Dang.
 
So the other night Justine was watching a home video from when she was about 18 months. She was so darn cute. Justine....who is pretty horrified but naughty behavior. Justine was shocked that she SHUSHED me as a toddler. I was singing on camera to her and she SHUSHED me. It was so funny that my mom and I were cracking up and singing more and she continued to shush me very seriously and would lean forward into the camera to do so. We loved it. And it was fun to see Justine so shocked that she would dare to shush her mom as such a little girl.
 
I keep having this problem with  my jaw. It is like lock jaw. Only it hasn't locked but it feels like it wants too. And if it does lock I will have a MASSIVE panic attack. It is like popping. I think I can't chew gum anymore. Just so you know.
 
Something isn't working quite right on my computer so I couldn't load all of my pictures but I wanted to show you Kate so super happy with the play mill cast. I love that they come out so we can meet them and get pictures. Seriously, the funnest thing ever.







































These two are married in real life!

 
This cute girl and Justine went to high school together.
 
I am still working on my praying and eating goals. The praying in writing has been the best plan ever for me. You now what I find weird? It almost seems like it is wrong or not a real prayer. What the heck! No one ever made rules like that. And if they did they are nuts. And the lovely thing that therapy did for me...sort of...still working on it...there are no should. Kristopher taught me that to free me a bit from all the "rules" I had for myself. Rules that didn't even matter but that I had in my head they did. I can do whatever I want now. I get to decide. I love that.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...