Wednesday, September 14, 2016

abuse by rollercoaster


I alway do this. I get distracted and then I forget to blog about the rest of my trip. I started my Masters Program and the kids are back in school and I am just trying to figure out how to balance my time. I can be a time waster. I hate that about me. Graduate school isn't as hard as I thought....yet. It is only week two so maybe it will get worse. But there is also only eight weeks in this first section so I am already on week 3...

I have been going to Physical Therapy for my horrible knees and a shoulder that was really hurting. They do a lot of manual things there versus making me exercise my guts out. I enjoy it. It is like a massage (WHICH I NEVER WANT) but really hard and it sometimes hurts because they are like forcing out knots in my ligaments or something like that...They also have been taping my knee caps over which feels SO GOOD because I guess they are not staying in place. They feel so much more secure being taped. I do have to do exercises to try to fix the problem. I also like the people I am seeing. It is a bit like a psychotherapy session for me because we talk and talk and talk. About important things. I need a lot of that apparently. 

I love these birds that hang out by the ocean! They are so funny. This one was eating out of the spout of the ketchup pump. You can see he has ketchup on his mouth! (A bird after my own heart!)



His little head! He's wondering what I am up to!



So now I am going to show you some of my super embarrassing shots!!!!!! The rides take pictures of you during the rides. Hahahah. They try to sell them but my intimidating brother just takes pictures of the pictures with his phone and they don't stop him.

So this is me. Doing deep breathing on the roller coaster. I am scared but also not scared. But scared enough to do some deep breathing during the ride. 


This picture sort of breaks my heart. I guess Kate was terrified. I mean, look at her sad face. It kind of hurts my heart. She was hunched over like that because you know how when you go down a roller coaster you always think your head is going to get chopped off? Also, we were in the dark for a while. It was a great roller coaster, though. But I always get done and think I need a neck brace  before I go on again to stabilize my neck!


For reals, poor girl! 


My niece and brother. Roller coaster experts. 




This ride looked cool but I start to get nauseous now that I am old. Not cool. Also, honestly, rides scared me. a lot. So, I was sort of maxed out on facing my fears. 

My family is in this cart! It was so hard to get pictures!





The cart twists as it goes down the track. Justine loved it. Kate and I stayed below and she did some kid rides. I didn't want to force her to do any more scary rides. Poor thing. I just got done making her zip line a month ago! She is going to be scarred this summer!




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...