Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Log Ride!!!!!


On our trip we stayed a few fun nights at my brother's house and Kate was in American Girl Doll heaven. And Cousin Heaven of course!



I didn't take hardly any pictures at their home and now I am sorry! 

After the day in San Francisco and the Board Walk, and a night walk with Mikey, my brother's fantastically goofy dog, my knees were killing me and all I could do was hobble around. It was so embarrassing because I was certain it was due to my weight gain. I ended up going to physical therapy for my shoulder (I have also been having problems with that, I seem to be having a lot of "clicking" which she told me was arthritis and I am pretty young for that... :( Boo!). Anyway, at physical therapy they have been able to work on my knees and said it wasn't weight gain but that my knee caps are not really where they are suppose to be. So they have been having me do exercises to help with that and then they also push on other parts of my body, and instantly they felt better. It was so CRAZY. and I have been very grateful to get some help with that as I have been very concerned with my weak knees. Yay for physical therapy! It was like magic! Who knew!

Wendy and Jason have this lemon tree. I think it is the coolest thing ever. They smell so delectable. 



My brother made this waterfall! When you sit in the house you can hear the sound of the water and it is very peaceful. He put a switch on the inside of the house so you can just turn it on and off while sitting on the couch. He is pretty talented. 



So one of the coolest things we have done both times on my visits to California is to go to the "Board Walk" which is an amusement park RIGHT on the ocean. And it is like magic. It is amazing to be out in the ocean air!. 

My brother insists that you just force the little kids to ride the scary rides so they can get over their fear and then you don't have to spend any time on the kiddie rides. I am not sure Kate really agreed with the concept but she did ride most of the big rides with the big kids. 

She is getting ready to ride the Log Ride. She was nervous but of course she loved it. She also loves attention. So clinging to my brother's are in fear was right up her alley....not so much his. 





Cousin Zoe, all wet!


He said that the water just punched him in the face out of no where. I laughed my guts out until it happened to me. I was just sitting there riding the right and it was like someone threw a bucket of water on my face. 



The end!




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...