Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I'd totally dress up my dog.


I am still surviving grad school. Nothing too terrible except the research class that stresses me out and I am mostly sure that I have no idea what I am doing. So I am taking it each week at a time. I do the assignments, get through each week and then on to the next. So far because I have not started my internship, life has been totally doable. I have been making dinner and keeping the house clean and helping with homework after school.  I love it. Oh.... and i have been watching all the seasons of top model. I know. :( 

Once my internship starts, it might get crazy again. 

I am really thrilled with what I have been taught at BYU-I. I feel like I got a great education there. I just wish i remembered it all!

I have caught a cold and I HATE that. 

Our insurance deductible starts over in October so I have been going to all of these appointments. 

I had to have three old fillings taken out and refilled...my dentist is so sweet to me. I get really sad at the dentist. I cried when they were giving me the gas. Something about getting too relaxed made tears just come out. It made me all sad. He was kind and didn't use the bumpy drill on me. That thing makes me shiver it is so horrible. I need ear plugs put they don't work because the noise is inside your head. But there is just something really special and important about having kind people take care of you. Life could be so much worse. People could be mean to you when you are being a baby but I am grateful for kindness. I hope I always remember to be kind.

I had a wart burned off, a age spot freckly thing, and some bump on my ankle that they cut off and gave me stitches for. Those things were no big deal. 

And I have been doing my physical therapy appointments and they have gotten my knees in shape and my shoulders in shape and my PT guy loaned me a book about Alcatraz. So, I have been having fun chatting with them obviously. I really feel blesses to have our great insurance so I can take care of myself and my children's health needs. 

When we went to San Francisco we went to the Boudin Sour Dough Bread Store. I don't even like sour dough bread but we had to buy a bear anyway. I like the cheesy jalapeno bread and Justine likes the lemon squares. 





An ALLIGATOR!!!!!!


It was so exciting (especially for Kate) to go through the tunnel on the way to California. 


Guys, I don't even like little dogs. But that neighbor dog has got me really thinking about one. The kids would love it so much. And most importantly... I could do this....










No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...