Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rhett bought himself some new camo clothes. One day he laid in his bed and waited for Justine and I to notice him. It was freaky!!!!! He was hidden pretty well and only had his little eyes showing!


Standing in line for the roller coaster....





You guys, it is the most magical thing ever to look out and see the ocean while riding a rollercoater. It is just so neat. 



Jason gave Zoe the exact engineerical way to climb up this and not tip over....She gave it a good effort.



Kate gave it a good try.



I rode this glider ride with Kate. I hope she remembers it forever. We just went around and around and it was relaxing! 






Little cutie on the giant swing. A gentler ride for little girls!





Hahaha....Kate was almost talked into going on some tower of death ride where you get shot straight up and down....She just wasn't quite convinced. Look how scared she is again...






They had the best view ever! They overlooked the ocean!






Kate's my girl. Her favorite ride and mine too! Anything with a horse and we are there! I got her the cutest horse sheets. They are lavender. I have to make her bed still and surprise her with them.



Zoe CRACKED me up because there was a guy eating a dipped cone and it was dripping EVERYWHERE. Zoe said to us... Get it together! And then a few minutes later....she was dripping ice cream all over the place. We laughed a lot about that. 






This girl She is smart and pretty and talented and FUNNY! I love her so much and wish I had more time to spend with her.





Kate and I went on the swings, another fun one although I am pretty scared of heights. 







Trying out a little kid version of the tower of death. I don't think that is even the name for the ride but it is scary! 





































Justine, such a good big sister. Kate wants to do everything with her. 










No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...