Saturday, September 3, 2016

Back to school for me!

This weekend I began Graduate School!!!!!!!

SO WEIRD!!!!!

My buddy coworker Dave took my picture for me. I love that the shoe store is my background. Haha.


























I am excited but also sometimes anxious to be done again with school. There is a lot of fear of the unknown with graduate school. It always sounds so intimidating. But already....The people I am there with....I LOVE. We all went to dinner when we were let out very early. They aren't my BYU-I kids but they are still going to be pretty great, I think. AND, they are all more my age it seems. 

I'll let you know how it goes!


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...