Sunday, September 25, 2016

Blog update


Missing this college girl cutie!! She doesn't miss us and that is totally the way it probably should be. After semesters of lots of anxiety getting her off to college it is great that she just got in her car and that was that! Since she is our little Bigfoot we get very exited at all things Bigfoot. Bigfoot and pizza? Score!


Justine and Kate made these darling baby feets out of rocks for me for Mother's Day. Love. 





This is the most favorite thing I have seen in the world today. Besides, our neighbor's dog which we are hoping to own. Here is the little cutie.

I like her because she sort of looks like a little Harry Potter Creature. When we first saw her she was shorter than the weeds in the neighbor' yard and we were like...."What is that thing?" And it was this cute little dog! Like a rat dog. I don't even like little dogs. But I like this one. So we asked if we could have her. Hahaha. They have three. They don't need her, too.  








Isn't she the cutest scraggily thing ever? She brings Kate a lot of joy. When we move I am going to get a little dog for her if the neighbors don't let us have this one. 

About the moving. What is going on that no one wants to fix up a house? Isn't there all sorts of popular shows on fixing up houses but no one wants to fix ours? Corey and I fixed it up the first time! I even buried Saint Joseph. 



Everyone likes the house but no one wants to fix it up is basically the word on the street. And the selling season seems to be really slowing down. So we may end up pulling it off the market and putting it back on in Feb and try to do some fixing up in-between. The problem is...we found our dream house. Just a really special house. For us. Not for everyone. But I don't think it will be for sale forever so I just truly am trusting Heavenly Father. There was a man who wants to make an offer but he has to wait until his house sells. So, lots of stuff up in the air. 




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...