Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day, Dads. You are super important in helping us moms raise our kids!

Happy Fathers Day!


Corey and I took a parenting class on raising boys. We learned about the importance of fathers and it was absolutely incredible how important they are. If it wasn't so late I'd spend more time telling you all about it. It is so interesting.


I have been preparing to go to girl's camp for church with my girls and it is keeping me busy! That and summer and t-ball. Phew! So that is why my blogging has diminished so much. Don't give up on me. Ill be back.


But I did want to say, Happy Father's Day to my sweet daddy.






Great listener, Super smart, Funny, Friend. Love you!

And Happy Father's Day to my sweet Father in law, Bruce.





The kids sure have missed out on you. They missed out on going to the dump, the hills, and your love.

And Happy Fathers Day to my sweet second Father in law, Roger.




You sure made Carolyn happy. You were a great grandpa. We were so sad to see you go.


And Happy Fathers Day to my husband.

I cannot thank you enough for supporting me in being a stay at home mom. It was my biggest wish as a mom and you let it be possible. I love you.

Corey and his trick that he did with all of our kids...

Kassidy


Justine


Nathan



Rhett

Bo


Kate


This is what we gave him for Father's Day. A frame displaying his trick with each kid. It was going to be great but when I ripped the frame out of the box I discovered two extra frames attached that were hidden in packaging. Now I have to put a quote or something in there. Oh well. He liked it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I was looking at the picture before I finished reading the quote and I was trying to figure out why you put those other two pictures in. I thought,'Did Susan have blond hair once upon a time?':)

Susan said...

Mary said...this made me cry-Susan you are a special person and so is Corey...hope you had a wonderful family day♥
Kim said...That's awesome, Susan! So sweet! ♥
Nancy said...Great as always! Love ya, Have a great week at camp! I will take good care of the kiddos!
Patsy Jo said...Love your blog!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...