Friday, June 18, 2010

Why must it be this way?

Dear Blogging,

How I miss thee. How I miss the fun times we have had together talking about my crazy life raising children. How I miss your gentle way of releasing my anxiety through words. How I miss the laughing we have shared and the exposing of all my stupidity.

Some day I will come back to you. I really want to tell you about my vein explosion and suprise Corey with news that will make his heart sore. And no, it is not that I have made my hysterectomy appointment. Isn't hysterectomy such a yicky word? Bleck.) It is in regards to someone he loves, William Wallace. And I also want to tell you about about the two cute things my nieces have said. And about my beautiful son who is almost taller than me now. Have I ever mentioned that I love heigth and I think tall people are superior? (Apparently heigth isn't a word. I can't find it on spell check) I also want to talk about my son and his TWO forms of dyslexia. And how I am still mad. Oh yeah... and I want to tell you about Brett Michaels and Cat Stevens and have you seen Zac Efron on the cover of people? Suddenly he has turned into a man! I was a little horrified, frankly. And also I need to tell you about the fabulous change in my daughter regarding books and movies. Remind me about all those items later. And about Chinese food.

Anyways, I hope to get back to you soon my blog friend. I have been suffering in silence without you. Frowny face. Until we meet again...

Love, Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't leave me out here on my own! You are my entertainment and make me laugh when I read your stories! Come back sooooooon....

Pirate Princess said...

lol!!!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...