Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer happenings that are barely blogworthy


Today Rhett was giving thumbs up to the fellow drivers who were NOT talking on the phone while driving, and thumbs down to the drivers that WERE talking on the phone while driving.

I thought that was pretty smart. (apparently his sis gave him the idea).

Then he tried to throw a piece of cheese from his lunchable out the closed window.

Not really so smart.

We had a little laugh over that.

Cutest toddler picture in the whole world!


Saw the first of our summer movies.

I don't know why but summer movies are my FAVORITE thing to do in the summer. It makes me feel so momish and like I am really giving the kids a happy summer. I have no idea where those thought come from but those are my thoughts. Not that rational, I know. But I am always scared I am going to not be able to carry that tradition on for all of my kids due to death, or old age, or poordom, or exhaustion, or stroke due to my peanut butter panic addiction. But so far so good.

Today we saw a movie with (do a karate move and say "weaahhhh").... Jackie Chan. Started out with some bratty stinky kids in it, but made me tear up in the end. And I have to admit I really liked Jackie through the WHOLE movie. Go figure!

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Tell me more about summer movies - I know our movie theaters out here do some special discount stuff during the summer for kids, but I never hear about them until their over! I'd love to do something like that with my little guys! :)

Susan said...

Mary said...look at that face:)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...