Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few things I LOVE TO DEATH!!!!!!


For the rest of my life I will forever love and adore and be thankful for...

Antibiotic. Dear antibiotic...Thank you, thank you, thank you. How I wish I could share you with every single suffering person in the entire world. I even prayed that, as I was so grateful for you. What foundation do I need to join to send antibiotics to the whole world?

Doctors and Nurses who do their jobs right and have the knowledge to do their jobs.

Antibiotics. Dear antibiotics...thank you thank you thank you...

Husbands who do anything you need almost the second you need it. I have been SO grateful for him.

Sweet friends and neighbors who bring in goodies and food. My kids have been having so much fun with different meals and treats.

Simple and amazing things your body can do that you don't appreciate until you can't do them anymore. I am forever appreciating my body's able to do stuff!!!!!

Sweet little 3.5 year olds who just want to give you a kiss and a hug before daddy kicks them out of your healing room.

Love, Susan

1 comment:

Susan said...

Linda J. said...You forgot anesthetic. Wouldn't it be awful to have surgery without it? (Think the Prophet Joseph and his leg infection.)

Susan said...YOU are RIGHT!!! Thank you anesthetic!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...