Thursday, August 18, 2011

I really want to make a horse stable for Kate...



It would have been mine and Justine's dream toy.




Yesterday as I lay in bed Kate wanted me to play horses. Inst it sort of annoying to play with little kids who make you play exactly like they want? And if I didn't play they way Kate wanted then I was in trouble...




Our horses slid on a slide, shopped at the grocery store and played hide and go seek. I liked that part because we worked on counting also. She can easily count to 10.




So since i like wood work i thought i should make a stable. I researched ideas and didn't love any...none were big enough or cool enough!




So I might draw up some cool plans...Yes. I have a minor obsession with Brenda Breyer Horse. Love them. But that is a post for another day. It is hard to type sitting up in an uncomfortable bed with the lap top falling off your lap.

Here are a few ideas that I am going to incorporate in my plans. I really like the idea of the one where the lid lifts off. I know, I have big dreams and I never finished the kids oven or my kitchen....Oh well.







Mellisa and Doug



















e-bay I don't know if I am skilled enough to make those cool sliding doors...





No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...