Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Owls Rock!

I love owls.



I loved them before they became trendy. Just like Glenny and Hugh Jackman.



When my mother in law moved from her beloved farm home, that her husband's family hometeaded, to a smaller condo, she had to get rid of many things.



The only thing I requested were these little stone owls, which the rest of the siblings thought were ugly anyhow. I love them.





So you can imagine my delight when I was cleaning out my boy's backpack and I saw this little gem. Love it! I hung it in my bathroom.



After a few years of being toothless, Bo's top tooth is coming through! I think my heart might break. Big teeth? Big boy. Not ready for this luvkins to get any older. He is too darling just the age he is. So glad I got this picture of him before it happened!





DARLIN?, right?


(photo taken by my friend who is a great photographer. Let me know if you need one!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary said...Happy Thanksgiving to your beautiful family, you and Corey are blessed.

Kim said...Sweet!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...