Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooky Family Home Evening!







Yay for spooky porches! The kids couldn't wait to get the spooky porch up.


And....

I get super excited when I see sights like this....




Pumpkins! I just really love pumpkins. I love the beautiful oranges. We always love to carve pumpkins. And for the past few years we have made pumpkin seeds. Sometimes they aren't that great but we still like them enough and feel so good not wasting them!


Jacko lanterns on the front porch with their soft glows is one of my favorite sights.

SO here is us at work....


Bo did his all by himself. I thought it was great.








Muffins from a box for dessert!


Carved and glowing!!!!







Bo's....Pretty creepy, huh?!





Nathan's cracked me up in a disturbed sort of way! That's a butter knife jabbed in his head....



yea. I'm raising good kids. Lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janae said...Have I ever told you how much I love your blog? You are SUCH a talented writer, but beyond that--you're just REAL. Love it!!

Tiffany said...Love it !!! Bo's pumkin is awesome.November 11 at 6:32am · LikeUnlike.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...