Monday, February 20, 2012

Kids these days!

Sometimes the Internet can be so motivating. I saw this cool idea on it and decided that our family should start a new project. I'll post about the details in a few days.


So I am writing up a chart on massive poster board. Is it even worth doing if I can't make a fancy chart?


Rhett, whom is just such a fun kid (when he is being fun) came up to me to see what I was doing.



I do believe he is a typical kid in our society. Should I laugh or should I cry?




He says to me..."What's this for?"

Me..."100 Random acts of Kindness....You in?"

Him..."What do I get?"

Me..."A good feeling inside"

Him..."nah"

*walks away*

Lol.



Gotta love it! Makes me remember I just have to keep on teachin' and preachin' to them! ;)

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...