Tuesday, March 20, 2012

hi, that's all I got.

Awww! Hi little blog! I have missed you so much.

I am going to start off simple and sweet tonight.

My kid has a..... QUOTE, UNQUOTE.... (do that little think with your fingers, please) boyfriend. I don't like it. Not at all. He is a sweet kid but I really just want Kassidy to pay attention to church and school. Is that asking for too much?

Anyways....Aside from my anti boyfriend stance....I think they might fit each other....See for yourself....
Here are Tyson's Senior class pictures....



And...here is Kassidy asleep with her new Picachu back pack that he bought her....



Yep...Our future is safe with these two. Lol.

The high light of our crazy day was.... we bought a snail for the fish tank. Stupid I know but all the kids have been checking all day to see if the snail is out. I HEART that. I have never seen a snail like him before. He is a zebra snail and has stripes on him. He's totally cute. And I got him for ten percent off which was a 30 cent discount. Lol.


Bye friends. Glad to be back!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...