Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I love books and I love book shelves. Corey built these for me when we first moved into our home. They have been a disaster for while and I finally took the time to organize them. I also did the unthinkable and packed a bunch of books away. Because sometimes less is more. Lots of times less is more. So I just kept out my very favirots. It is my happy place to look at right now. I get a thrill out of anything clean and organized and so I have been looking at them a ton. I don't know why anyone would really care about this post. I just have ocd somethimes and wanted to blog about my bookshelves. So there.

Top books that are on my shelves that you should read...

Book of Mormon
Twilight.
 (bahaaahaa. I crack myself up. You know becasue I listed that stupidness next. I am totally kidding. Don't read those. They are okay but not really worth the time. Don't ask why I own hard bounds of all four. Nuts. But I do find Rob very adorable.)
Dr. Laura Proper; Care and Feeding of Husbands
Beautiful Boy
The Hiding Place
We Were Not Alone
Masquerading as Angels
Standing for Something
Book Theif

I am sure there are more but those are some of my "stay out on shelves" worthy ones.




1 comment:

Terri Porter said...

Some other good ones you should read.
The Help
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
The Glass Castle (A must Read)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...