Monday, October 3, 2011

Bo has a playdate!!!!!!

I bet the sweet mom who sent this note home in Bo's back pack doesn't really know how very much it means to us!




Bo is going over after school and he took his stuffed wolf so he wont be scared (that's a new one for him..he's not normally scared) and two apples from Uncle Frank's tree.

I think the clue to this mom that Bo and E wanted to play was when she found them both in the back seat of her car when she went to pick up her son from school.


Happy day for Bo!


Tomorrow I am going to do many of you a HUGE favor! Just wait and see! Unless you have soft water. Then you won't care...

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...