Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I  really was going to post about this book a few weeks ago... The author died today. Interesting what gifts you give to the world.

This book is a classic children's book. Don't you agree? Simple colors, simple words, a simply beautiful book.

It is one of my most favorite books to read to my kids on the planet earth. And I get into it!

My children's sweet Aunt Wendy bought this book for them when Kassidy was just a little girl. She is a book giver. I love that. Books are the best gift.




I love those words! I think it is because our home is absolutely full of "wild things!"

And who doesn't want to sleep in a bed with trees above them...okay, maybe me. Since I don't enjoy the forest. But still.




I love that line!



Isn't so cute?

I love these lines!


And it was still warm.

Here is my current "wild thing"! Getting a horsey ride from daddy DOWN the stairs!


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...