Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Khronicles of Kate???????????????????????????????????

Kate talks non stop. And by non stop I mean.... NON STOP. And she asks me a billion questions a day.

Do you like nice neighbors?
Do you like mean neighbors?
What's our neighbors name?
Is she nice or is she mean?
What is her mom's name?
What name is that?

Do you like Bo?
Do you hate Bo?
Can I marry Bowen?
Do you like Bowen?
Can I marry Maxie? (Goofy's son....as in.... an animated figure)

Can I marry Martin and Kris? (from Kratt's Creatures on PBS)


What's her name? (about any lady at the grocery store)
Is she your friend?
Is she your cousin?
Is she your friend?
Do you like her?

Any possible question that possibly has no meaning or maybe has some meaning she is asking me.

But this day took the absolute cake!!!!!! (I don't even know what that expression means.)

We were dropping off kids at school.

A lady walks in front of our car.

Her- "Who's that?"
Me- "A lady."
Her- "What's her name?"
Me- "Mary"
Her- "Does she have a lamb?"........

BAHAAAHAAA! Cracked me up!

She loves for me to sing her this book. That is how she knows about "Mary had a Little Lamb".







Does it get cuter than that?


Sweet little annoying sweetie pie. Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha!
Carina's just the opposite about asking questions. She TELLS us things. They may or may not be correct. When we try to correct her she gets mad and tells us how it really is. Like, "You're wrong mom, I'm not sick" (she had a cold/runny nose) "I just have a nightmare crab in my nose that only comes out in the night time ..."
Serious. As. Can. Be.
Then she got ridiculously mad when we couldn't help laughing like crazy.

SueAnn said...

It must be an age thing...Emry does the same thing!!!! Holy questions!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...