Monday, May 21, 2012

First time ever having family pictures hung on the wall!

I FINALLY got my picture wall up.

I took a bunch of random frames and with much painful decision making, painted them all brown. I think the wall turned out great even if....

this happened to my spice cupboard that is sunken into the other side of the wall.





Nails...through the wall. Not a happy husband.


My camera stinks. So this glary thing is the best I could do... The random decor of each frame looks pretty good.

Also...I am going to put some sticky dots behind each picture to keep the pictures stuck to the wall so they are straight.

What do you think? Should I have hung them closer together? I am really not that great at decorating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks cute susan, I saw them up on the wall when I dropped Justine off last night. I think the spacing looks great.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...