Sunday, June 24, 2012

Khronicles of Kate. You will not believe she did this AGAIN!!!!


She CUT her HAIR again!

She is four and a 1/2 YEARS old!!! I cannot believe she is still cutting her hair! It isn't like we just have scissors laying all over the house to tempt her...

When I asked her why, she told me she wanted to look like Emfield, the Administrator at our charter school who shaves his head. She really likes him. He is kind and loving to her whenever I go to the school. He always gives he a little walk while she sits on his foot.




Can you even believe it????



Here she is sleeping. She looked so much like Bo!

I have no choice but give her a very short bob. Grr.

She has been saying and doing the funniest things. She has learned some very teenager things like calling boys hot. She sings all these teenager songs and knows all the boys from One Direction.

She likes to give you a hug like a dancer. She will very softly lay her head against your shoulder and neck with her hands softly around your shoulders. Like dancers do whenever they finish a romantic song. It is too cute.

She is tons like Kassidy was at this age. All SPIRIT!

2 comments:

I Gotta Try That said...

Don't mean to laugh but I had to. I like her little mullet!

Susan said...


Jessi said...Oh miss Kate! What a little spitfire!

Tiffany said...Oh my. :)

Nancy said...Oh, momma, what a girl you have there! So cute and very entertaining!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...