Friday, December 20, 2013

Hiya!


Tonight Justine and I took the little kids to look at the Christmas lights.

Getting going was mostly horrific. They were insane while we were at the gas station trying to buy Cheetos and hot chocolate. I was one of those annoying "Wal-mart" moms yelling opening at their kids. It was yucky.

When we finally got going it turned out fine. They seemed to enjoy it and mostly behaved.

Now they are watching Christmas movies and are sleeping in the living room "under the Christmas lights". Cuties.


I just wanted to mention how blessed my life has been by working with the guys I work with.

Nick is such a nice boss. He is going to work for me so I can drive my kid up to college. He tells me things about the store that makes me feel part of the group.

Newell and I have such a good working relationship. We get along very well. We joke and talk. It is very siblingish. We occasionally decide where "we" are going to have lunch and then one of us goes and gets it. He always bring me a pop when he goes somewhere.

Gus made his darling girl's, beds for their fake American Girl dolls for Christmas. We spoke tonight and he made Kate one as well. (Grandma is giving her a fake A.G. doll also.) I was so touched by his sweetness.

It will never cease to confuse and amaze me how and why I got a crazy job at a man's boot store. Sometimes I think Heavenly Father knew I needed a team with some team members who watch out for me a bit.

Corey is pretty miserable. Lots of body aches and pains. I feel so sad for him. He is so young and active to be in constant pain. We are still trying to figure out and see how this disease will affect and change his life. Symptoms can be mild to severe and so we are waiting to see what will happen after he gets started on medicine. I hurt for him because having chronic pain would be the worst.

I went and had blood work done this morning. The Dr.s scale said I had officially lost 92 pounds. I am having blood work done to see if I can stop taking my insulin resistant medicine, my iron, and I want to quit taking my  blood pressure medicine. I hope.

If I can't get off the meds I am totally going to eat this in one day.


Just kidding, but you know I could.

I don't watch Duck Dynasty and I am not quite sure what is going on but I saw this and really loved it.


Justine and I went to see Catching Fire. So good. I think that actress is such a dang cutie!


Ok....so I saw this gadget at Best Buy. I think it is the stupidest thing ever.

It is some sort of electronic thing that tell you if you are low on eggs if you are in town and need to know.


 Tomorrow I don't have to work!!! Finally a Saturday off. It feels like it has been forever. I am going to make four different kinds of cookies. That is my goal for tomorrow. What is up with cookies being made out of cake mix? I am trying two cookies like that tomorrow.


My teacher sent our class this cute little picture for finishing class. I liked it.


I am totally lame. I know. What a boring and exciting life. lol.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...