Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I can't stay up all night. Boo!


This is totally what Rhett does for me. I assigned him the 

job once to not let me eat dessert that night and has taken 

it seriously ever since and this is exactly what he does to 

me. Lol.




Kassidy has always adored The Hobbit. She was so ready for the 2nd movie to come out. She 

had a count down going on.  She REALLY wanted me to go with her. To the MIDNIGHT 

movie. I can't even go to a nine o'clock movie without falling asleep. But I just don't want ot 

miss out on these fun times with my kids. 

So becasue we anticipated massive lines we had to go two hours early. It was fun. And no 

lines. And not that many cooky people dressed up.

Okay....there were a few....





I asked Kassidy why she didn't dress up since she was such a fan. She said she wanted to be 
able to relax and be comfortable in 
the movie. I thought that was such a valid point!

While we waited I did home work.....



and spent too much time trying to get good pictures of me with my kids (Nathan came as his 

Christmas present from Kassidy). The 

theather was so dark while we were waiting and we were being blinded by the flash.




Kassidy has Lord of the Rings Pez dispensers. So she brought them to the movie. I'm in my 

3D glasses and my other glasses. I am REALLY telling a difference when I wear my glasses. But 

glasses are a wholey moley pain!


My friend Christina came!








These pictures busted us up becasue Kassidy was like "I have an ELF EAR!!!!!!". And she did! 

She didn't do it on purpose, she just had her hair like that but it totally looked like an elf ear. It 

was funny.



So the movie was probably really good but about an hour in I fell asleep. GRRRR.  SO 

frustrating. I fought it and fought it but lost. Kassidy was so annoyed at me. She cracked me 

up with her Face Book venting and the funny conversations that followed.
Face Book posts...
Kassidy Kaye Nielsen-
Oh yea, and my mother slept through the movie. I am very very very upset with her. Upset doesn't describe it. I love her still, but what kind of person sleeps through magnificence?
Like ·  · 



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...