Tuesday, May 20, 2014

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!!!!???????



I like Math. It is fun. It is fun to figure it all out....so far. 

Our math teacher, the one who likes the doll heads, is SUPER funny and I like her.

This cracks me up. As I keep doing these problems I am seriously like....

WHEN and WHY does anyone ever need to know all this? What purpose does it serve? What does it figure out? I don't really understand.


Our teacher likes to teach us by little demonstrations.

Today she told us that what she was teaching us today was the bread and butter of math. And she had two girls come up and draw. And she put an equals sign in between and then had us suggest things to draw and each girl drew them. 


So it is a squirrel on a roller coaster eating a sundae while raining tacos. The roller coaster is on fire with a dragon on the bottom. A hot air balloon squirrel friend coming to save the squirrel and a cowboy with a horse trying to also save the day with his lasso.


It was silly and made us be goofy and all it taught us was that what you do to one side you do to another.

Remember I painted the boys room metallic rust? And we were scared? Well.....it looks awesome!

Here are pictures. I am never going to be on any pinterest site for decorating ANYTHING. But I think it looks cute for a "normal" person.

I painted some old shelves white, and I let each boy pick a poster of their choice. When I had the girls in this room years and years ago, I wanted the room to look so cute and perfect I would not let them hang a cheese ball poster in their perfectly coiffed room. And they still remember! And it was dumb! Let you kids have a poster for crying out loud!

Rhett's side



Rhett has been reading his scriptures every night all on his own. Sweet boy.



Bo's side





The fox curtains they think are babyish. But come on, they matched too perfect to pass up! Thanks, MOM!




Since school my house has been neglected. And since I have only had one math class I started nesting. I FINALLY had my mom make new curtains. I LOVE this color. Thanks MOM!


They are birds. Again, I am no decorator.But I liked them.

I had this owl and I spray painted him this color.



 And Corey gave me some birthday money so I bought this picture which ties in the colors.


And I put up the Noah's Ark once again. It will last about two months and then I will get tired of the kids knocking down the animals. In fact, they already started shooting them with rubber hands and broke one. Grr. I think I might paint the FAMILY turquoise.


I have more exciting stuff to blog so lets hope I get around to it!





No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...