Monday, May 5, 2014

I love weirdness!


This was the BEST thing I have seen ALL day!!!!!!!



and for more happy news....

Kate's teacher must have been discussing emergency numbers with the kids. Kate came home with my cell number on a little post it note folded up in her  pocket.

She then proceeded to call me seven times at work.

She told me once, "I'll try to call you later. " Umm.... thanks.

Happy day. Now she can harass me any time she wants.

She was so happy and proud of herself (first time she has really used the phone to call anyone) that I certainly didn't have the heart to be anything but sweet to her each time she called. Don't worry, that'll wear off soon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the best... Ha ha ha! Love it!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...