Thursday, May 8, 2014

toofies, cookie talent, math and the world exploding.


I know I'm not the only one. But I am feeling depressed and stressed and very un-enthused about life. I feel like I am a bad mom (Kate even told me I don't like her because I am mean to her) and my house is inadequate (not size but decorations and such) and I am lazy.

I really think my hopelessness coordinates with not binging. I am a binger. I am. I have to accept it. It is such a gross and dirty word and thing to be. 

But I have been trying to be back on the wagon and I've lost three pounds.But it is going to be a fight always I am afraid. But man, what a fight to stay content. Is that normal? 

Here is a picture of my sweet and talented boy. He won a whole package of cookies at cub scouts. 



Kate lost her first tooffie! She had been asking and asking when her teeth were going to fall out and then one morning she noticed one was lose and then we noticed that big hummer coming through in the back and by night she had wiggled and wiggled the tooth until Corey just popped it the rest of the way out. She was very proud.



Annnndddd.....the very next morning she came running into me with her tooth annnnnddddd......... the tooth fairy forgot to leave her money. And she was sad. But our tooth fairy can come whenever so she came later that day. 

ARG! I cannot believe I forgot!

I had math today. I got a 96% on my first test. My teacher is just funny. Today she said....and I quote....

"You can never divide by zero or the world explodes." Funny. I like her a lot. 

I am spray painting shelves for the boys room. My hand is so so tired. It is ridiculous! 

At Easter time we had a fun cookout at Grandpa Dale's cabin. It was just so fun. The kids play and we don't' have to worry about them and it is lovely. 



Kate was making us swing.





Uncle Danny checking out the dinner






Cousin in law Nick! Total sweet heart. 


Corey's mom, Carolyn and husband "Grandpa Dale"


My neice! She gets her Bachelors this week. 







No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...