Saturday, May 24, 2014

Where in the world?!


Kassidy leaves in like 16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so unreal!!! I can barely cope. Okay, that's not true. But it is so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will miss her. She is really a fun and funny kid. I'm freaked out that my life is changing! It's good but  weird and surreal and scary and weird.

A third girl from our ward is going to Ohio!!!! Can you believe it? All different areas.

I made a little board so we can track Kassidy and the different places she goes on her mission. And I left room to hang any pictures of her or other mementos. I painted it blue because my kitchen is blue.


Crazy long count down chart. I wanted it for the little kids so they could put stickers on it and keep track of when she is back. I bet they will like it for about a week and then I will be obligated to put stickers on it for over 500 days!!!! Lol.



This made me laugh my head off. I thought I was SOOO funny. I laminated this little picture of Kassidy and glued it to a pin and we will move her around! Ha Ha. Yes.... a kid bent it already. of course. 


 


:)
:)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...