Wednesday, May 7, 2014

math loves me. We are friends. For now.


hi! 

I am "getting" math so far! yay. It is VERY early in the game but I am relieved so far and enjoying it. It is a little hard to do a class in the spring because I want to do other things (I feel like I am nesting) but I am also glad to have it to work on. I need projects. 

Our math teacher is FUNNY. And she doesn't adore math so she is pretty low key and she can't even always remember how to do subtraction when the zero's are at the top. lol. So we get along fine.

She doesn't like creepy things....and yet.....



She told us a very long story about her and crazy doll heads and she gave us this one to throw around and introduce ourselves with. Um.....okay.

She thinks it's even cooler because only one eye closes. Actually...it's totally right up my alley.

OH! and look! Math loves me too!!!! I saw this on the ground while I was walking on campus after my math test. :)



So this week in trade for family pictures from my photographer friend, I made two cakes for her kids birthdays. I thought they turned out cute.


Frozen


nail polish bottle

See you! Oh! I am back on the wagon for like a week now. And I feel so much better when I am not out of control. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...