Friday, December 26, 2014

Our Kassidy girl!


Christmas Day we got to talk to Kassidy for half an hour. She bawled the second she heard our voices. Apparently she couldn't see us. Then when we turned on the camera she bawled some more. She is really cute that way. 

She is doing well and happy although it is work and not games. We gave her a tour of the house and showed her her count down chart and the snow out side and the doll house etc...









Kate suddenly got upset and started crying because she misses Kassidy. Then it turned into hiding under the table and crying harder and then Kassidy cried and then Justine cried. I think it has got to be sad for her to lose both her sisters to their own lives. I don't want to even think of when Justine goes back to college. Kate is going to be a mess for a few days. 







































I love this picture!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...