Saturday, December 20, 2014

School is out!!! Wahoo. But I did just print my Syllabus for in two weeks.


So despite the little things I have done with the kids for Christmas, I actually don't even have my ornaments on the tree. We put lights up and abandoned ship. Did I mention that already? Today Bo complained that we aren't doing the things we normally do. Like the ornaments. And then he said something about a train and I have no idea from there what he was talking about. But I am SO sick of my old tree stuff that I couldn't even bear to bring it out. I also want a new tree. A pre-lit one and a tall skinny one. The one I have is too big for our room. 

I bought this cute little paper village for a project. Justine and Bo worked hours on it. Then they quit. We will have to work on it more. Justine is sort of bored and displaced. She doesn't really have a room set up anymore for her and most of her stuff is at college. So she was happy to do a project. She is able to work back and her old job over the break and she is happy about that. Kate?....is NOT! She gets jealous. Apparently a little kid hugged Rhett at school and Kate  didn't like it and had to go hug him herself and show him something so that she could stake her claim. Funny.



Kate loves loves loves puppies. And stuffed animals. So I made her a little doggy kit. Two little doggies with a basket and pads for their basket as their bed and blankets to match. Then I also bought little bowls for dog food and a little dog food container. I also bought real life collars and leashes to go for the dogs. Kate is ALWAYS trying to walk something with Brody's leash and she is always pretending to be my puppy. So she will love this gift. 


Um.... I can sew....barely. 




I watch Hulu as I work. On a half screen. So I can do other stuff on the computer. Stupid, huh?!


I am loving that school is OUT!!!! I literally had a four hour nap today. On a SATURDAY!!!! It's like a sin or something. But it was awesome. But I am also happy to go back to school too. I got two B's and two A's. I don't know how all of these people are pulling off straight A's. I am content with A's and B's. I am doing the best I can. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...