Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tonight Gollum got a spanking!


So tonight, Bo (whom is a master sound affect maker) decided to be Gollum and try to freak me out. Because he is a 9 year old boy and they love to be annoying. Actually the thirteen year old boy LOVES to annoy me also. Being obnoxious, I believe, is boy's way of showing me love. That is what I have decided. 

I told Bo that if Gollum had only had a mother who spanked him he would never have been so naughty. Bo and I had a little spanking time for Gollum and he loved it. (This isn't a statement on spanking or not....it was just a little funny time with Bo.)

So our other Christmas treat fun time was to make Ginger Bread Houses. Holy Cow.

This is how doing project with kids ever time goes....

A little bit of me yelling. A LOT of chaos, a little bit of fighting, somone alwyas chanign the nway it is "suppose" to be done, and none of it going quite as planned. Oh, and always some sort of a mess and some sort of something breaking and some sort of something being ruined and having to start over. 

Sometimes I think...are the negatives out weighing the positives in the little kids minds? I think so. 
























Nathan made a fire pit where he burned a half killed ginger dead man















Yeah, so pretty much it was a big gigantic mess. Kate's whole house just fell flat and I had to help her fix it... I learned later that Nathan had spent the majority of his time with a secret hole in his house that he was just stuffing candy through so that later he could eat the most. The second the other kids learned of that they started stuffing their's the same. Bo's became a big glob of frosting and candy in one big pile. And we have all been picking our favorite candy off of them for a few days now. 

My house was cute but I didn't worry about putting the yummy candy on. I put what was cute. Then later I realized my plan was lame and I should of used the yummy candy!

I have been going back to some of my old weight loss plans. Celebrating with any amount of loss and not worrying about the HUGE losses I was trying to get before. I am such an all or none thinker that I feel I need to go back to where if I lose anything that day, even if only by a few calories, than I am successful. I have to remember this is a life long thing I have to master. Habits of eating less, not binging, if I am out to eat, half portions. Things like that. 

I just am not going to quit. I want to lose twenty by April 20. It is about what I have gained since my lowest point. 






No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...