Wednesday, August 3, 2016

We should all do little things for people to make them feel good. We should have little things done for us to make us feel good. It makes life happy.


This was my little journey to college every day for like four years. Most of my classes were in this building. When I was leaving for the last time I had to turn and take a picture of my view all these days. I just loved this building and this school and these kids and these professors so very much. 


One day our cutest school secretary (she was like the mum to us all, even though she and I are probably the same age, haha) called me and told me there was a surprise at the front desk for me. 

Someone left me a gift card with an appointment to go get my nails done. I LOVE FAKE NAILS. I never have them because of the cost and upkeep but I think they look so fancy and beautiful. 

I obviously told someone (I think I might know who) and they surprised me for my graduation with nails. They were so beautiful and it was such a treat. 

('cept that shrink wrap light thingy HURTS!)

It was so incredibly thoughtful because an appointment was made for me and everything with this cute chicky. And for someone to make me an appointment with my crazy schedule is a risk but the person knew what to do! I was so touched. It's the little things, guys!



I was going to delete this picture of my old hands but I thought maybe someday my kids might want to remember my hands. The hands they say never hurt when I would try to spank them. And they laugh their heads off at me. 













In my hard hard Ab Psych class, the tests are part multiple choice and part memorising these super long essay questions. I got a perfect score on this test, on the essay portion for the first and only time. And I loved my note from my cute teacher. It is the little things! Seriously. He probably wrote it on every student who did well but it means something to me. 



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...