Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kate's favorite part of the trip

If you ask Kate what her favorite part of the trip was she will tell you "The Sea eels." Which really means the Sea Lions. In San Francisco, there is a place called Fisherman's Wharf and it is a touristy place and they have put pallets (I am sure there is a more oceany word for them) for the Sea Lions to sit on. They are great to watch. 


I do not know why they all insist on FIGHTING over one pallet when there are plenty of empty ones, but... they do.











Looking towards the city


A lady offered to take our picture. And this is the one, the only one, she took. BAHAAHAHA...... I don't think she gets an A for effort and she volunteered! 

But this picture perfectly can describe our trip. A lot of craziness. 


Who invented this and why have I raised six kids without one??????
A pancake conveyor belt. It was awesome!



Kate just loves that sister of hers. Using her as a pillow while we watched TV. 



More fun at the wax museum...
Kate and Steven!




She sat down here and got a little creeped out. It was a bus chair and the chair kicks you in the back and pushes your sweet and teases you. Helping you know what Rosa Parks went through. 



The end

Oh yes, I am back off sugar. Again. Five days now. I keep quitting and starting again and quitting and starting again. I believe quitting is the only way for me to lose this weight. I am such a sugar addict. Last year I gained some of my weight over Christmas. This year I told myself I had to quit for the two kids birthdays (CAKE IS MY FAV), Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. If I don't have sugar I can usually control binging. If I have sugar it is practically hopeless. I am hitting it hard right now. I have to get it off. I feel so yucky.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...