Sunday, August 28, 2016

16th floor!


On the way home we decided we wouldn't try to drive the 14 hours in one day. It is a lot for Kate who had already been struggling. We found  hotel in Reno that was cheapish with lots of  fun things to do. Plus, I thought the girls would think it was cool staying on a floor that was way up there. I loved that Kate could just stroll her own suitcase in by herself. In SanFranciso we let her pick out a stuffed animal which is the greatest thing ever to her. She would tuck him under the handle and he would just be along for the ride. It was cute. 


We were rained out of the go carts and the pool! So we decided to go bowling instead. 








Again...why have I raised six kids without having one of these in my home?????

The girls were able to swim for about twenty minutes the evening we got there before the lightening kicked us out and for about 20 minutes that morning before we decided we better hit the rode for home. 








No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...