Sunday, August 7, 2016

More of our little vacation. Little as in one night. But we packed in a lot!

On our trip to West Yellowstone, we went to the Bear and Wolf Discovery Center. It gets better every time we have gone and this year we happened to be able to see a live bird show. It was great!

An Owl Talon...




The cutest little owl ever! It only weighed ounces! The center got it because it was hit by a vehicle and stuck in the grill but no bones were broken!


My family. 


This little bird someone had stolen out of a nest and tried to raise it on their own. He also didn't have all of his wings....I can't remember why...I think their cat got it or something...

He was a little cutie!




And a falcon. He was pretty awesome to see. I have always wanted to see a little bird show. I would love to take a falconry class if they even exist. That would be interesting. 








And our most favorite thing ever....THE PLAY MILL!

We saw Singing in the Rain, it was awesome. We always sit in the very front rows so you can see the actors close up. The play mill is in a very fun little room where we are very close together and cozy. haha. 

During the intermission, the actors start selling all the food you can think of. Sugar cookies, popcorn, water bottles, pop, suckers, fudge, fudge sundaes, tropical floats...it turns to mass chaos everyone trying to get their treat. And our kids, who are very use to never going out to eat and only ordering from the dollar menu at fast food places...get to choose whatever they want and more than one thing. It is SO FUN!!!!!!!!! I seriously love that place. 

This play was really sweet to my heart because in one scene the actor does a tap dance and it was amazing. And somehow they rigged the lighting or computerized the dance or something but it LITERALLY looked like rain was falling and when he stepped it looked like it was splashing. It was AWESOME. And the best thing ever was that I COULD NOT CONVINCE BO that it was NOT raining in the play mill. Loved it. 





No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...