Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Jelly Belly in Vacaville, California! Totally worth a visit.

Justine had been told to go to the Jelly Belly museum. It was really worth the stop and a lot of fun!
I want to drive the awesome Jelly Belly car!










In line for the tour...we loved how Kate put on her hat! Upside down and sideways. We were suppose to keep the hat on at all times! The tour is a self guided tour. I REALLY enjoyed it.



Look at all the Jelly Belly art! AMAZING!











The tour was above so we looked out the windows and down on the workers. They had different smelling stations where you would push a button and the smell of a certain Jelly Belly would come out and you were suppose to guess what Jelly Belly it was...












Fun game...the kids had to swat the jelly beans that were coming at them on the computer screen they were watching....






I love them...all happy.


Jelly Belly molds to show us....




Fun Facts...




Fun decorations on the wall....





New flavors for the game Bamboozled...



We also learned how they made the vomit jelly belly, how they came up with the vomit concoction...

I took a lot of pictures of the factory work because I found it so interesting. It also smelled pretty yummy in there. At the end of the tour we all got a free bag of jelly beans and in the store we were each (every single customer that comes in the store) allowed to sample three jelly beans. Mint chocolate chip ice cream that is in the Stone Cold Ice-cream package was definitely a favorite of ours. 





More games...



Fun with Jelly Bellies....






No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...