Saturday, August 6, 2016

Justine is keeping me young this summer!


Our local dentist had a community night at a water park. I took the kids last year and it was a good time. Justine and I spent most of the time in the lazy river just being swished away my the current and the people (ewe). This year was the same. She and I spent more than two hours just going around and around while the little kids chased us or went down the water slides. We laughed and laughed and counted it as our exercise. 

Next, on the list, she desperately wanted to see Keith Urban. He was coming an hour away from our house. She decided not to pay full price for tickets but later found "grass" seats for a way better price. She wanted me to go with her so I did. despite some sort of major glitch where the venue didn't let us sit until the majority of us missed the opening acts....we still had a good time dancing and cheering for Keith. He did a great show, was so so so kind, and sang A LOT OF songs! It was a great time. 





In two weeks she and I are driving to California so she can be a bridesmaid in a wedding. I have never driven anywhere like that before and it is part of my personal growth to do so. 

AND I REALLY WANT TO DRIVE DOWN LOMBARD STREET BY MYSELF WITH JUSTINE TAKING PICTURES FROM THE SIDE. I am hoping I can make that happen.....


And! She wants to go to the play mill again! 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...